PRIVATE DINING PRICES
Group Sake Social Hour
$50 inclusive per person (minimum 10 guests)
Sunday thru Wednesday 5pm to 6:30 pm
Includes chef selection of 6 lite bites & 2 house beverages
Table Seating for up to 24 guests
$50 per person food & beverage minimum
Large Community Table for up to 10 guests
$750 food & beverage minimum
Two Skinny Community Tables for up to 8 guest
$500 minimum for each table
Private Patio for up to 35 guests with lounge & tables
Sunday — Wednesday, $1,500 food and beverage minimum
Thursday, $2,000 food and beverage minimum
Friday & Saturday, $2,500 food and beverage minimum
- Reservation cancellation is also required 72 business hours prior to your reservation, and should you need to cancel after
- The 72 business hour requirement, your credit card will be charged as follows:
- for any main dining room group reservation, a $100 cancellation fee will be applied
- for any private patio group reservation, a $250 cancellation fee will be applied
- the above amount will be issued back to you in the form of a gift card
- Uchiba will accept multiple forms of payment (major credit cards and/or cash) as tender for the event.
The bill cannot be itemized for payment. We will divide the bill into equal portions based on how many forms of payment are provided.
- Uchiba will do our best to seat you at your reservation time, please know as several tables are needed to accommodate your large party, there may be a slight wait for all tables needed to be ready.
- Uchiba does not allow the affixing of anything to the walls, floors, or ceilings with nails, tape, or any other substance.
Any additional decoration required must be authorized prior to your event and is subject to the discretion of our management.
Uchiba private dining works on a first come, first serve basis. By sending you general information we are in no way committing to reserve the space for your event or limiting our private space availability to any other incoming inquiries. Your reservation is confirmed by signed agreement & deposit only.